R/T front/rear sway bars: $60.00

R/T rear OEM springs: $30.00

Magnum front fenders (L/R), minor hail damage (in MOPAR packaging): $100.00

Magnum side view mirrors, Inferno Red, like new: $275.00

Falken (four) FK452 275/35 ZR20’s, <10% to >30% tread: $100.00

Magnum cargo cover, new: $70.00

5.7 radiator (MOPAR packaging): $50.00

Magnum rear cargo molded (lower) factory insert: $50.00

Altezza tail lights, Inferno Red trim, slight hail damage (repairable - no cracks): $60.00

Odd-ball stuff:

AAON Technology PCM-4896-C10 Single Board Computer, AMD300MHz, 18bit TTL LCD, EtherNET, AC-97 HQ audio, DoC memory, 2-USB, 4-comm, Digital I/O, etc., inldues 32MB RAM $ couple extra BIOS chips, & AAEON CD: $125.00

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
The lug nuts and front license holder for $60.
If still available I will take off of your hands. How do you want to handle payment?
Irishroamer

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi ??

PayPay is fine; first I need to know where you live to determine shipping.

simon

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi ???

A 17"x8"x2.5" 4.6Lb package can be shipped (via Canada Post/USPS) to arrive under your tree for $24.77CAN. You can confirm this with my postal code (T2M3Z4) at: http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/personal/findARate?execution=e3s1

I can quote UPS or FEDEX, but it will cost more. Out of all the methods of shipping, would you believe CP/USPS has been the most timely and reliable?

Regards

simon in cowtown

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Hi ???

A 17"x8"x2.5" 4.6Lb package can be shipped (via Canada Post/USPS) to arrive under your tree for $24.77CAN. You can confirm this with my postal code (T2M3Z4) at: http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/personal/findARate?execution=e3s1

I can quote UPS or FEDEX, but it will cost more. Out of all the methods of shipping, would you believe CP/USPS has been the most timely and reliable?

Regards

simon in cowtown
Simon.....I just sent you a private message. Thanks Ralph

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
The term "OEM" is Original Equipment Manufacturer; in this case it is referring to parts that were factory installed.

The term "LX" is the platform configuration allocated by (at the time) Daimler/Chrysler for the Magnum, Charger, and 300 series. LY refers to Challengers (LX frame and running gear - shortened by 4"), and LY refers the the Jeep Grande Cherokee platform.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The cost of shipping, plus the cost of my bumber cover will be higher than a new one bought locally at a dealership. Do still wish me to quote?

·
Registered
231 Posts
The term "OEM" is Original Equipment Manufacturer; in this case it is referring to parts that were factory installed.

The term "LX" is the platform configuration allocated by (at the time) Daimler/Chrysler for the Magnum, Charger, and 300 series. LY refers to Challengers (LX frame and running gear - shortened by 4"), and LY refers the the Jeep Grande Cherokee platform.
I see...thanks

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A V6'r in the next province is humming on them. Another gentleman here inquired about shipping them. At $30....and the amount of work to pack them properly hardly makes it worthwhile for me.

·
Hemi-sphere Dancer
1,954 Posts
Man, some good prices there, $40 bucks for an engine cover?? That is a steal, unfortunately I think the shipping would kill the deal for me. Just out of curiostiy, how much for shipping on the rear spoiler to us zip 18966?? That might be somthing I would be interested in. Let me know.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Canada Post/USPS quotes $35.10 for a 48"x7"x4" 5lb package to Village Shires.

·
Banned
6 Posts
Can anybody tell me what would be delivery cost to San Diego area? And what post do you consider the cheapest and the safest. I do not need any courier delivery, I can wait a few extra days. But I want to be sure the order will arrive without any damage. It’s a pity but I have noticed on this page that the post services have considerably raised their prices since last year. Thanks for hints.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts