Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there someone who has been swapping front seats to SRT seats?
I got a 2005 Magnum, who only had electric driver seat, and now im swapping in to SRT seats who have both front seats electric. I need the wiring diagram, or some tips on connecting passanger seat so the electric adjustments will work.
(i got the original connections to the seat from SRT, but not the connections whos leading too the front / dash.)

·
GooN
950 Posts
With my car, we just got some extra wire and piggy backed the passenger seat off the driver seat. Worked great!

eGo

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did everything went well by doing it this way? No warning signs on airbags on passanger seat?

With my car, we just got some extra wire and piggy backed the passenger seat off the driver seat. Worked great!

eGo

·
GooN
950 Posts
Did everything went well by doing it this way? No warning signs on airbags on passanger seat?
Yup, no warning lights at all.. And, something I see as kind of a bonus, the seatbelt light no longer comes on.. hehe I still wear it, but it's nice that it doesn't chime the hell out of me when I'm driving two drives down to my brother's house..

eGo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts