Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone
I have a 2008 Dodge Magnum and
I wanted to get these rims there 24 2crave and the size 24"x10"Front and back and they have a option between offset +18 and +30 but i dont know which one would fit perfect and if you can please help me so i know which one to order and what size tires would fit right with them thank you!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think mines is RWD haha its a regular not srt or anything haha so offset 18?and what tires would fit perfect without rubbing?

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
If you do 24's u will have to shave down the upper control ARM bolt so u can clear the tire and I would do a 255-30-24 tire... And if its rwd go with the +18 offset..

·
Registered
478 Posts
I am sponsored by 2 crave and they are 18 offset, they fit perfect

·
MR 3 FIFTEEN
12,413 Posts
I think mines is RWD haha its a regular not srt or anything haha so offset 18?and what tires would fit perfect without rubbing?
There are a few ways to tell a AWD from a RWD. Is there an AWD badge on the hatch ? Are your stock wheels 5 star with a square at the end of each spoke ? Do the front brake calipers face the front bumper ? Is your stock fender gap larger than other LXs that you see on the road ? If you answered 'No' to any of these questions, you prolly have a RWD. Only SXTs and RTs were offered in AWD.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts