Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

Would you buy CustomMagnums.com products?

• Yes

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, depends on design and price

Votes: 7 36.8%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are thinking of having some t-shirts printed up. These would be 4 color process on the back and 1 color logo on the front. We are trying to see what kind of response we have before we pay someone for designing?

What about decals?

What about posters?

What prices would you expect to pay?

·
Administrator
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have contacted a designer for a quote on the design. Hopefully, we will get some more interested. I need ideas for a slogan or the design for the back. Shoot me some ideas.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Love it grinner other than the black magnum hahahha. Now if you can ghost in a silver magnum hint hint hahaha.

As for pricing, im a cheap bastard, not higher than $20 for a t-shirt. I dont know if the design is a iron-on type. Maybe sell just the iron-ons and then we can take them to the mall and have them use the press to put it on. When I go to the car shows, I put the MIA/POW flag over my windshield. Maybe some flag/banner designs. Oh yeah hats too. Also I wear the bowling shirt/tat dudes style of shirts vs t-shirts(belly sicks out too much haha). Of course the bowling shirt cost be higher but I would pay up to $30 for that I think.

Decal yes if it was silver and about 2" tall to fit on the rear side glass window bottom. Look at my signature pic for the dodger font (google search).

Posters, hmm probably not.

Coffee mugs and coozies, probably.

Baseball hat, probably.

How about temp tats for the kids haha

Ok i got an idea, (going kick myself again), Since some of us go to shows. How about a DVD/comp movie that is sponsored by the site. ADMINer's decide on some pics, send them to me and I will build a vid of a slide show. Think of a song for an anthem then the number of pics would be depend on the length. Once I finish up the "other" members video, I will be proposing one for here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts