Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

Wow!

Tags
diablo intune
1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  JDV213 
#1 ·
I have had my inTune for a little more than a week and finally found time to play with it on my lunch and all I can say is WOW!!!! :eek:mfg: I don't know why it took me this long to get this but it is definitely amazing how much it has changed the mag. Its like a whole new car! Needless to say I spent the rest of my lunch hour driving around and forgot to eat. Ooops haha!

#3 ·
Hi
I posted under the v6 forum about that. Amazing isn't it. I've had mine about two weeks now.
The AWD takes power and I thought the v6 a little sluggish in 5th. Not anymore. Best mod
for the money. Even just the modified stock tune if you have no mods yet. Then adjust your
tune as you get your mods. Listen to me. Get one tomorrow.

#5 ·
#6 ·
Copy that!

#7 ·
Now get a Tranzformer shift module and you'll be grinning ear to ear!

#9 ·
Anyone have a place to get one cheap? I'm not too into messing with my car (prefer stock) but the Intune seems like I can plug and play and do what I want with it. Eventually I can go back to stock specs in it, right?

Is it something I can buy used? Any good models to get?

#10 ·
I got mine brand new off of Amazon for $295. You can usually find a used tuner for sale every once in a while here, but I see them a lot over on lxforums.com. Yes you can return your car to stock, when you tune your car it saves the original settings. All of this is with the Diablo tuners, I haven't heard anything about any other brands, but I would imagine it would be similar.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.