Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think i'm going to keep the danko grill, add the danko CAI and shaker insert and install it into the Truefiber RTC hood. any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts
The only problem with the RTC hood is that it is too high for the shaker!!! The shaker kit for the Challenger comes with a flat hood because you can't put it on with the raised part!!! But if you have the $$ I would say try it because if it would work then it would be sick!!!

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts
The only problem with the RTC hood is that it is too high for the shaker!!! The shaker kit for the Challenger comes with a flat hood because you can't put it on with the raised part!!! But if you have the $$ I would say try it because if it would work then it would be sick!!!
Tim is correct Shaker wont work
Heres a thought try the old school Air Grabber hood

·
Don't Tick Off the TIKI
1,109 Posts
Oh wow thats rough man... sorry to see that. Your car looked good, I am sure what ever you decide to do next will be just as killer. Good luck with the rebuild.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tim is correct Shaker wont work
Heres a thought try the old school Air Grabber hood

Where would I find that? They are going to do custom work to the RTC to make it work, but I am open for options --- I do not want same thing everyone else has though have to change it a little

·
Even Angels Cast Shadows
3,864 Posts
Sorry to hear man, been there done that got a tshirt for it!

I learned the hard way too, insurance won't cover aftermarket stuff, if you can get the check from the insurance company and find a shop that can do it for less and get the aftermarket parts again. My insurance wouldn't let me and would only make the check payable to myself and the body shop, or myself and the lien holder, so either way I got stuck getting a stock front end again, lost my halos and black headlights.

good luck its a PITA, almost makes me not want to do to much custom stuff to it anymore for the simple fact of idiot people on the road!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.