Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanting to trade a set of silver 20 inch dodge challenger srt8 wheels for a set of chrysler srt8 wheels in machined finish..rims only and can be factory reproduction as well.if you live in texas can meet you half way can send me a text if interested at 214 718 8633 wheels are in very good condition few minor scratches.thanks Shawn

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
Best of luck on the trade. Not to long ago I picked some nearly new 2010 Challenger SRT wheels for my mag and love the way they look and ride! ~Smooth as glass!~

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
You might be better off selling them outright. Nice used sets of Challenger SRT8 wheels are going for $700-$800. You can get a new set of Factory Reproductions for close to that.

Also, if you're not a member at lxforums, you might want to try over there. There's a lot more LX owners that may have 300SRT wheels and be willing to trade.

·
If only I could stop moddin'
732 Posts
I was hoping when I opened this thread that it would be WTT for 17'' SXT rims.....O well I can continue dreaming LOL

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I was hoping when I opened this thread that it would be WTT for 17'' SXT rims.....O well I can continue dreaming LOL
That made me laugh, i feel the same way! I love the look of those rims

1 - 10 of 10 Posts