Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at doing the Magnum 300 front-end swap, and before I buy all the piece parts and end up with a garage full of Magnum parts , I wanted to see if anybody local to san Diego was interested in doing the swap.

I have an inferno red RT. Body is straight and no damage from what I can tell.

Color doesn't matter to me. Just looking for a vehicle that is straight and no body work other than paint is really needed.

The Magnum front-end on the 300 looks good.

Looking for 300c , s, SRT front-ends.

If you know anybody local looking to swap please let me know.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not willing to drive to Oregon
;-)
But, I would drive to orange county, Anaheim, Temecula
I really want to have the C or SRT front, but may do the touring front if that's what it boils down to.
Are you in Oregon? Or are you in So Cal?
Color and condition of the car?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still looking

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I have bought the bumper, headlights, and have the chally style hood lined up.
I guess i just need the crash foam, side markers, wiring, upper radiator support, fenders, and the cover piece.
Can anybody think of anything else i may need for the conversion?
Belly pan and wheel well liners are the same right?

·
full 300 swap inside and out
3,307 Posts
light plugs. they are not the same. the side markers you will have to make a harness or go to a junk yard and cut one off a 300 harness. not hard to do. belly pan is the same unless you want the srt then it is diff. if you need any help give me a shout. i kind of know the 300 and mags pretty well.

·
full 300 swap inside and out
3,307 Posts
this site will help you a lot. it will give you the part number you will need from the dealer and the wire locations. you can look up the magnum light info and cross it over to the 300c light. it will save you a lot of time.

http://connectors.dcctools.com/home.htm;jsessionid=1F770936BEEB46A4346B4BD3F12ADF32

also on you tube there is 3 or 4 vids that will help

Front-end swap chapter 1 - YouTube
Front end swap chapter 2 - YouTube
Front End Swap chapter 3 - YouTube
front end swap chapter 4 - YouTube
front end swap chapter 5 - YouTube

·
keep calm? IT'S GOT A HEMI!
8,394 Posts
Pretty simple swap, message me if you get stuck or need advice. I've completed 2 swaps so far. 1st one was with some of the DFWLX crew when we put the V6 on mine. Later I swapped on the Hemi front. After that I swapped mine back to stock before I sold it.

·
8,394 Posts
haha demon you only swapped a front end. you should swap dash lol. lot of work for a good look haha
Nahh I like the Mag dash better, but you are the man when it comes to complete swap. Was just offering experience from the multiple times LOL.

·
8,394 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I thought the lights were the same. Hummmmmmmm

Yeah I know that I will need to splice in for the side markers. Might get the harness from a junk yard at some point.

Thank you for the links.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hellsfire and demon I will probably contact you soon for info on swapping front end, cause starting to look around for parts or someone to trade front end, always good to know someone that as done it before

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hellsfire and Demon, I forgot about this post.
I got most everything done. Still need the correct plug for the turn signals, a belly pan and the ducting that goes on the sides on the radiator and that should pretty much cover it

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts