Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Im hardly in New York anymore, I took the chance last week while I was home to do some things with the mag that I have been saving up time for doing.

First was the interior LEDs that I changed...now red and a bit spooky...but nice and match the car well. Next I attempted to change out my headlights for blacks. Well, took me about 10min to find the hidden screw (I knew it was there, but couldnt get my bit on it). Had my mechanical fingers ready but of course dropped the screw anyway :doh:. Then thought I broke something when I got that ball/socket thing off. And finally, the light was loose...but after 3 or 4 people trying to get this thing out, no good...we couldnt for the life of us get it past the fender and bumper. So it shouldnt be shocking that I was annoyed...put everything back together, minus the lost screw and brought it to the shop a couple days later. Had the shop install my new tinted tails and color matched spoiler as well. Oh and the pedals also. And I had a K40 Calibre Bluetooth Radar Detector/Laser Diffuser thingamajig put in. Think thats it...I also recieved my A-Pillar pod, but since theres nothing to put in there yet..thats on hold. Forgot to get a good pic of my shift knob, sorry. But thats kinda new too.

And Avon's spoiler and tails look great.

Heres highlight photos...more photos are here ----->> CLICK FOR MORE PHOTOS

Red Interior...Picture actually makes it look odd, but is very tasteful and nice in person

Black Eyes

Tinted Tails and Color Matched Spoiler (Avon)- Sorry shes so dirty, was a nasty day too

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

For those of you with black that say there is no difference...see for yourself

New Pedals from Ultimate Pedals

Can you see the radar detector in the picture...hehe

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Remote...really hope I dont lose this thing

Picture is a little strange...sorry...theres only one bulb but it looks like 2...the 20 LED tower in red definately did the job :thumbs_u:

Well, thats all for now...More to come in the Spring, maybe sooner if I get the urge.

-todd-

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I like the red glow, looks like a jet at night. Also the tail light looks like a lit up dice haha 5 and 6 sides showing

·
Registered
84 Posts
I like that A Pillar, what are you going to put in it? I was in the process of getting a GS-T Eclipse when my wife bought me my Magnum, it had a guage pillar with a/f & Boost. I've always wanted a guage pod with an air/fuel ratio guage, they amaze me....:)

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
northeastern08 said:
Think thats it...I also recieved my A-Pillar pod, but since theres nothing to put in there yet..thats on hold.
Since I compete in the db dragraces, what I want to get is a voltage meter in a pod for mine. But the dag things are $$$$$$$. Oh well, its time for me to slow down on spending anyway. I wish Uncle Sam would pay a lil bit better haha.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah that would be nice, but I normally have my EVIC on diagnostic mode which shows voltage already...I think Im going to wait for a SC or turbo then I can put boost and such in there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts