Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Now that I have your attention, check it out.

I have the detailed instructions on installing the replacement parking lock out part (pink thingy) from BT.

I've already had several requests for it, so I thought I'd offer it up.

If you want a copy of this 27 page document, complete with pictures, PM me an email address that I can send it to.

FYI - It's in PDF format.

Bill

Just to be clear.....I didn't put this together. I got it from the BT web site.

·
Video Game Modder
2,609 Posts
27 pages? you're kidding right?

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
Got mine earlier today and I must say, if you haven't done the BT Upgrade, or want to remove the PT from the equation all together, you should get this from Bill. Very detailed, has pics and tips included. Best of all, its from a member for members. And oh yeah, free :)

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
27 pages....Yep....Not kidding!

·
MR 3 FIFTEEN
12,413 Posts
27 pages ? It must be like mapquest. The first 10 instructions are just to tell ya how to make it out to your garage. Your inbox is full, sensei.

·
full 300 swap inside and out
3,307 Posts
thank you fireman. looks like i will be ordering the bt pink thing because i see a lot of post and i would like not to be stuck in a parking lot

·
//CMOM | Secret Agent//
3,243 Posts
Bill, how large is the file? If it's not too huge, or if you'll let me optimize it, I can put it on one of my servers so people can just download it. PM coming with my email addy.

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's in a PDF format. Only 1.84 mb I believe

·
//CMOM | Secret Agent//
3,243 Posts
I got it Bill. I'm gonna clean up a few things (the title says "ow-to" instead of "How-to", ect) and then I'll put it up on the server.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Wish I had that when I did my upgrade. Its a must do for all of us.

·
//CMOM | Secret Agent//
3,243 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Folks
Can I ask if anyone still has the Billet Tech instructions for detailed instructions on installing the replacement parking lock out part (pink thingy) for the Dodge Magnum?
If you do, can you please email me the pdf please it would be a huge help.
Much appreciated.
Al

[email protected]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts